All Living Word Broadcast publications including the contents of this website are made available by Living Word Broadcast, a United States registered not-for-profit organization. The purpose of this copyright is to preserve the work for the design of indexes, and other support reference tools, for the study of the End-Time Message. There is NO claim of copyright on William Branham sermon text. This copyright only applies to the design of the classification system of all interrelations of the text to KJV Bible references, paging, paragraphing, or any identification of the text by utilizing the copyrighted classification system.
These contents are under a Creative Commons license. As outlined in the Creative Commons license, you are free to copy, distribute, and display our work, or adapt our work. However, this should done be under the following restrictions:
- Attribution:You must attribute the work to Living Word Broadcast but not in any way that suggests that we endorse you or your use of our work.
- Non-commercial:You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike:If you alter, transform, or build upon our work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you request for permission from Living Word Broadcast.
- The author's moral rights are retained in this license.
Copyright Infringement Procedures
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Living Word Broadcast site, taking care to provide enough detail so that we may identify it.
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Fair Use Materials
All of the sermons of William Branham are in the public domain.
All original text on this website is distributed under the Creative Commons License. Occasionally, articles on this website may include images, sounds, or text quotes used under the U.S. Copyright law fair use doctrine.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.